Ratings for Dr. Jody S. Berner

Dr. Berner has always taken time to answer my questions in length. He is caring, knowledgeable and serious about providing the very best health care. I have had several colonoscopies over the years, and each time the procedure has not caused any complications or pain.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015

Very busy doctor, I tried to make an appointment when i called the lady asked me for my phone number so she will call in afternoon just to schedule an appointment. I refused and said NO THANK YOU and she HUNG UP the phone.... RUDE !!! I guess the Doctor is to busy to make an appointment, I wounder how much time will have to talk or examine a patient ?? I SAY NO THANK YOU !

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

The staff has been extremely rude on a few visits to the office. Dr. Berner is a good doctor and if not for that I would never go to the practice because of the way the staff treats patients, talks at patients, and whispers among themselves in front of patients.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2013

Following a simple colonoscopy I ended up in the hospital for several days. Although this happened many months ago I still have residual effects. I had to go for voice therapy and could not speak for 2 months. When trying to get information I found that his records were fudged, I could not get information as to his anesthesiologist, and he was not helpful.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2012

Dr. Jody S. Berner's Credentials

• University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry (Grad. 1987)

• BCBS Georgia