Ratings for Dr. Tad N. Tenney

Went to Dr. Tenney twice for what I thought was going to be chiropractic care. He is advertising himself as a Chiropractor. However, he is 'selling' this entirely different program about weight loss, feeling younger, minerals, a food plan & protein supplements. He tells you that you will be paying $149.00 per month for the next five years! He says " the plan" will cost $5000.00, but when you add up $149.00/month for 5 years, that comes to $8940.00!! He was NOT there for Chiropractic care AT ALL!! Why is he advertising that he is a Chiropractor, when that is most certainly not the service he is offering? What is this plan and how is he licensed to offer his 'plan' all through the front of a "Wellness Center" where he is listed as a Chiro.??? All very odd, and questionable. Also, the office staff needs to mention that this place is buried in an old strip mall where there used to be a grocery store, because NO WHERE will you find Dr. Tenny's name, or Chiropractic---you can drive up and down Buchannan Blvd and never see it.....because it's called The Wellness Center and it is at the corner of.... They did not tell me any of this and I drove for over 30 minutes there in Boulder City trying to find their location. They should let people know who are on their way out there from Vegas. What a mess! And that parking lot is awful. Good luck.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

TRUE STORY HERE- Young woman, 21 years of age. I went to Dr. Tad Tenney about two years ago after i was in a car accident and my neck suffered whiplash. No broken bones, just whip lash. He insisted I come in three times a week for three months. Well, the insurance of who had caused the accident was supposed to be paying for it. So I go the full three months- cool, great- still don't have a better neck. (He says I need to go the rest of my life -HA HA). So I closed out with the insurance and got about $4,000.00. My mother and I weren't into suing, knowing that I wasn't truly hurt too bad. Well anyways, about 11-12 months later I get a $3,500.00 bill in the mail! What!? The bill from Doctor states all of the doctor visits and states that every time I went to an appointment the insurance would be "declined", "declined", "declined", "declined", over and over again for three months. To mention, NOT ONCE, did Dr. Tad Tenney let my mother or I know that the insurance payments are not going through. He lets me finish out the whole three months without saying anything about payments not going through. Now after the doctor visits, I closed out the insurance policy. So why did Dr. Tenney not let me know the insurance was declining over and over and over again? I do not know. If he would have let us know, we would have contacted the insurance and had it handled for Dr. Tenney to receive his full paid funds. So what now. Well, I have gone in person to speak with him and he would like me to set up a payment plan. Is he insane? That is absolutely so unprofessional and so rude. Now I am 21 years old and he has threatened to send my bill to collections. I just can't even believe this. What an evil human being. I hope people really read this and take into consideration of not visiting his horrible professionalism and office. All he obviously cares about is money.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

Only spent THREE minutes with me and instantly wanted me to come in every day for two weeks and three times a week for six months. Did nothing for my pain at all. I will never go back to him.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2011

Dr. Tad N. Tenney's Credentials

Updates

• A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Went to Dr. Tenney twice for what I thought was going to be chiropractic care. He is advertising himself as a Chiropractor. However, he is 'selling' this entir..."

March 3, 2016
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "TRUE STORY HERE- Young woman, 21 years of age. I went to Dr. Tad Tenney about two years ago after i was in a car accident and my neck suffered whiplash. No brok..."

September 23, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=3278459'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.9

February 6, 2014