Ratings for Dr. Guillermo Chang

I trust Dr. Chang 100% as he is knowledgeable and sincere. He cares for the patient, mind and body, and uses his open manner to make you express yourself and get to the bottom if your health concerns. He is not afraid to make a referrel to treat depression or advice for leaving an abusive relationship, all while providing the treatment you are actually there for. He is an amazing person with real life experience. Allina suffered a great loss when he left. I would transfer to whichever clinic he is working at even if my insurance wouldn't accept it. He saved my life after a miscarriage that went wrong with another clinic. He did run late sometimes but that's because works next to the hospital and attends all of his patients births that he possibly could. Why is that a negative??

flag | Submitted November 30, 2014

I'm so sad he's not at allina anymore. It's hard to find a great doctor. Huh?

flag | Submitted October 11, 2014

What happened to this great doctor? I'm so bummed out that he is gone and there is no where to go and see him. What a loss...

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

Let me just say it was a sad day when I heard that G. Chang was no longer at Allina clinic. Having been a patient of his for the last 10 years, he was midway through seeing me through my second pregnancy. Here I now am, getting to know a new provider who while very well capable, lacks the "spunk and personality" that G. Chang had. If anyone hears where he ends up practicing, if at all, please don't hesitate to share. I hope to be able to follow him post-pregnancy.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2014

Dr. Chang has always taken the time to answer every question and explain everything the best way for me to understand. I never felt like I couldn't ask something. I don't know how I'm the lucky one but he was never late for my appointments! I have no complaints.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014

I have been with Dr. CHANG since I came to live in the US for more than 14 years. I don't have a primary doctor he is the only one I trust, I believe in his profession and the care for his patients, he avoids to give me medicine and prefers to talk to me and listen patiently to all what I have to say he taught me a lot this years. I LEARNED every time I went to his office. He is a very serious and respectful person speaks Spanish for me and shares with me his life experience. I am going to miss Dr. CHANG I really want to know where he went.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

I have seen Dr. Chang for about 15 years. I remember sitting at my first appointment waiting and waiting and waiting for him to come in for my annual exam. He was about 40 minutes late and I was so frustrated and expected him to come in and quickly get me out of there, but was pleasantly surprised when he came in and took his time explaining all that I needed to know about my current circumstance. This, after seeing 3 different lady doctors. I could not have asked for a better OB/GYN to have. When I had a daughter 4 years ago, I got to truly enjoy my doctor visits - he;s teach me little self-defense moves, talk to me about cooking, exercises - what an awesome doc!!! While he was still late for every appointment, he also, in all 15 years, never rushed an appointment to try to keep up with his schedule. I am disappointed that he has left Allina and even more disappointed they won't tell me where he went. I hope to find him again wherever he went - I can't imagine having a better, more compassionate, more knowledgeable doctor.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

Dr Chang is a wonderful Dr. Yes he runs late but that is because he cares about each and every patient he sees. I have been seeing Dr Chang for almost 10 years and could not recommend a better Dr besides his wife whom so happens to work for the same clinic!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

Dr. Chang is a great Doctor like most of the great Doctors want to be with his patients at important times as delivery or surgery (Whpo can know when your baby will decide to come to the world??????). Is hard for him to keep up with his schedule for that reason but I DO prefer to have somebody on my side that treat me like a person and not as a statistic. He is also very friendly and is not scare to share his personal life with you to give you an example or make you laugh. If you want a computer or a distant doctor he is not for you but if you want somebody who will explain in NORMAL words your issues or concerns he is the one. Believe me is for relax and normal people not for rigid paranoic with time persons.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

I like his sense of humor, he even gave me a recipe to try cook. If you didn't enjoy him talk of him life just tell him. I think he is great and has a great sense of humor. Unfortunitely an OBGYN doesn't know how long a delivery or c-section will run, if he is late....suck it up but if he delivered you wrong then thats a big problem. Thank you

flag | Submitted July 7, 2012

Dr. Guillermo Chang's Credentials

• Univ Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Prog Acad De Med, Lima, Peru (Grad. 1981)