You may also like

Seems knowledgable but ALWAYS late. Sometimes over an hour. Inexcusable.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

Pretty sure I got a rash from him... didnt wear gloves.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2015

Gave no hope on my skin condition. Always a hour plus wait.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2014

I have been coming to Dr. Cox and his office for the past 20 years and I absolutely love this office. Dr. Cox and his PA have always been able to figure out what is going on with my skin. I once had a strange mole and he knew right away what it was and sure enough the biopsy confirmed his diagnosis. Every time I contact or come to this office his staff is always pleasant and willing to help me. He is a great doctor and highly recommended in the community so therefore his wait times can be long at times. I suggest making a first in the morning or early afternoon appointment to have a less wait time. I would recommend this office to anyone who wants a doctor that truly cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

Dr. Cox is the best dermatologist I have been to... ever. Growing up a sun worshiper, having acne as a teen, I have seen my fair share of dermatologists. He is so calm, patient, listens, thorough, and helps you understand the issue you are having. Out of the past 10 times I have seen him, there were maybe 2 appointments I have had to wait over 30 minutes past my appointment time. My advice - get the first appointment in the morning. I've noticed the late afternoon ones are always delayed. Many of my friends see Dr. Cox now and we all recommend him to anyone looking!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2013

I have seen Dr. Cox for a few years now, and I am looking for a new dermatologist because I have had to wait nearly an hour after my appointment time to see him on several occasions, including an appointment time of 8:50am. How does a doctor get that far behind that early in the day with no explanation or apologies from his staff? Additionally, I was concerned about a mole that came out of no where and didn't look right. He told me that it was fine. When I reminded him that skin cancer runs on both sides of my family, he agreed to take it off to make me feel better. Then I got a call almost 2 weeks later letting me know that it was CANCEROUS and I needed to go back to dig out the rest of it and stitch it up. I feel like I can't trust his judgment now, and the wait at his office is ridiculous.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2013

If you have half a day or so to spend waiting, this is your dermatologist.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2011

It's sad that after nearly 5 years worth of comments, the service at Dr. Cox's office seems to not have changed one bit. His staff is rude, condescending, defensive and they take NO TIME AT ALL to listen to the nature of your call before they either put you on hold FOREVER, transfer you to a voicemail or try to rush you off the phone. If you don't have a straightforward appt to schedule, forget about having a pleasant (or decent) phone interaction with them. I've seen Dr. Cox a couple of times and he was the only dermatologist in 4 years to be able to successfully diagnosis my skin disorder. He's extremely gentle, kind, knowledgeable and sincerely concerned about your needs. The wait to see him is often ridiculous but if his staff weren't so rude and incompetent, I would put up with the wait just to see him. He's a GREAT doctor but he should fire his entire front desk staff. As much as I like him as a doctor, it is not worth it to me to deal with his staff. They are truly enraging.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2011

my appt was at 11am.. was told to show up at 10:45 for paper work prep. Was brought into consultation room at 11:25. Doctor did show until 12:10. No apology whatsoever. Will not return

flag | Submitted June 17, 2011

Perimeter Dermatology staff is very UNPROFESSIONAL including the office mananger - Lynn. They have you waiting over an hour for a schedule appointment. When calling they put you on hold for ever. The receptionist before understanding the intent of call transfer you to an anonymous extension. The Doctor and Nurses don't fully answer questions or seem to have a good understanding of what is the best medical procedure to properly choose or even he products they are utilizing! Poor procedures! This dermatogolist office fully misrepresent themselves.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2010

Dr. Gregory J. Cox's Credentials

• University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

Updates

• A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Seems knowledgable but ALWAYS late. Sometimes over an hour. Inexcusable. "

October 29, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Pretty sure I got a rash from him... didnt wear gloves."

August 8, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=32771'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.2

February 5, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Gregory" to "Gregory J."

April 8, 2012