Ratings for Dr. John A. Anson

During spinal surgery, he cut a nerve, paralyzed my right foot, never came to see me, kept me in a nursing home. After three weeks, having had projectile diarrhea the entire time, lost 45 pounds.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

This doctor did a surgery on my spine, C-5-C-7. During surgery he slashed my esophagus. The hospital he did this in was Southern Hills, LV, NV. When I was released 2 days later I was infected with MRSA from the hospital. 10 days after this surgery I woke up in the middle of the morning with a huge swelling, and my throat filled up with blood. Called office, and was connected to his PA Liza. She was irate that we woke her up at 3am. Told us that we had to make it to SH Hospital as there was nothing they could do for me in LHC . We said we were going to drive the SH Hospital, and would call when we were 20 minutes from hospital. When we got within 20 minutes of the hospital we called the doctors#. We were told that we were not to bother the doctor until 8:30 am regular business hours. When I arrived at SH Hosp. I was admitted. I had 5 surgeries and spent 21 days in ICU. Anson tried to cover up what he did by using his PA and an GP doc in surgery that he botched.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2013

Dr. John A. Anson's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1984)