Ratings for Dr. David W. NADLER

I have found Dr. Nadler to be extremely helpful, staff cordial and facility very comfortable. I am a new patient, three weeks, but after walking with a cane for the past 3 years I have been given the freedom to walk without after only 2 weeks. Treatments have been innovative,specialized. and obviously productive. He has restored my belief that my decision not to have suggested surgery as a good move. Living in a state of quiet desparation was my future. No more. My outlook has been reversed. I now believe that coming to Dr. Nadler was a God send and sincerely hope to be back to the old me with his help. I have confidence in his ability to address my area of need and perscribe the proper method and therapy needed to resolve my mobility. I would highly recommmend this Dr. Nadler for his professionalism, his experience , knowledge, but more importantly, he is a good person that cares about what he does and happy to see your healing happen.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014