Ratings for Dr. Marie L. Borum

Dr Borum is just awesome. She really knows her stuff and is one of the most personable physicians I have ever dealt with. Love her.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2018

She is the most amazing , talented doctor who is also very fun and interesting . You will not get a better physician ! I have had an endoscopy and also a colonoscopy and I trust her knowledge and expertise. She is down to earth and caring.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Professor Borum is the very best doctor that ever attended to me in my 70 years so far. Indeed God brought me to her. She picked a very small tumor of 1cm in my kidney. Many doctors would miss it. She treated my Hep C completely. She is the best. She is so compassionate, attentive and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2016

Dr Borum comes highly recommended, but there is absolutely no point in having her as a doctor as you will never be able to get in touch with her when needed. Scheduling is impossible, the staff is wholly incompetent, rude and impossible to work with. Avoid this office at all costs, you will not receive the care that you need.

Submitted August 20, 2015

amazing doctor!! finally, I've found a gastroenterologist I like! However, be prepared to wait for a while in the waiting room

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

Very professional, careful, calm and caring doctor. Takes her time (not at all a clock watcher), went the extra step in conferring with my primary physician (not always my experience with other MDs), carefully answered (orally and in writing) a long list of my questions, did not blow off anything about which I asked. Consummate doctor whom I trust without reservation.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2013

Dr.Borum was my savior when she first diagnosed me in 2003 with Crohns Disease. After seeing 3-4 Dr.s who shrugged off my rapid weight loss, blood in stool and vomiting, as either acid reflux or "something I ate". Going to her is like going to see a part of your family, with the added benefit of her extensive knowledge of medicine. The only issue is the waiting room wait time, which can be attributed to poor scheduling.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2011

Dr. Marie L. Borum's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 1985)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal