Ratings for Dr. Thomas P. Mead

Dr Mead is fantastic! He took care of me and my endometriosis. He performed my hysterectomy and consistently followed up with me for the following year. He is very compassionate and understanding. I suffer from chronic pelvic pain and he has never made me feel like a drug seeker, like most doctors do for chronic pain patients. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2017

I absolutely loved Dr mead he saw me every two weeks after i found out i was preggo he even calls me himself to insure me everything was ok. i was on bed rest for about a month and he did everything possible to keep my son in there as long as he could. My water broke and i was in labor a month early Dr Mead never left that hospital until my baby was out safely which was a whole 24 hours he was very helpful and was always concerned about me i have sent 3 of my friends to him and they love him if me and my husband ever decide to have more babies we will rush back to doc Mead

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

I love the staff at Dominion Women's Health. Dr. Mead, however, I would never have again. He was my doctor and didn't even make time to meet me in person until I was 28 weeks and finally said I wanted a new doctor if a meet couldn't be scheduled. He seemed nice enough then. I had my final ultrasound at 37 weeks. He told me that there was absolutely no way that my baby would be even 6lbs at birth. He kept going on and on about how small he was and it felt like he was accusing me of doing something wrong. My baby came out 8.5 pounds! Big boy! And guess who didn't show up at delivery? Dr. Mead! Never even came to check on me during my stay and never followed up with how we were doing after delivery. I passed him at my 6wk PP checkup and he didn't even look my way. I loved Nicole, the nurse practitioner! I wish she was still there. I should have known better though. I've known three other people that used him as a doctor and he wasn't present at any of those births either.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2013

Dr.Mead is caring and compassionate. The staff is wonderful. Would not trust my health to anyone else!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2011

Dr. Thomas P. Mead's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)