Ratings for Dr. Harold W. Pearson

Irresponsible staff and/or doctor. During my 2nd visit, as the first patient of the day, the doctor is an HOUR behind schedule! We patients do our best to be punctual. I even give Dr.s 15 minutes extra as a courtesy if they're behind. A staff person takes my BP within 10 minutes but 40 minutes later I'm still sitting in that room waiting to hear from staff or the doctor himself to tell me he was "running a little" behind. I intentionally schedule appointments first thing or last thing in the day to avoid this patient abuse. I left the holding room to look for staff and find that they're socializing in a far corner of the front desk area. No other patients in line behind me either. I left the bldg distraught but calm. The office manager catches up to me and tells me, "The doctor is in would you like to see him?" "YES, 35 minutes or more ago." I'm taking my MRI images to another Orthopedic Surgeon who does not take his patients for granted. We must stand up for respectful treatment.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2013