Ratings for Dr. Kim T. Tang

Worst dermatologist I've ever went to. I went in for a full-body mole exam. She had me take my shirt off and sat across from me for less than 30 seconds and said everything looked ok. She didn't check any of my moles with the dermatoscope even if I told her I have a history of mole with alteration to melanoma. I had one of my moles bleeding and she shave that one with a razor blade in 1 min. She never scheduled a follow-up appointment, and the mole is growing back after less than two months. Awful.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2017

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

worst MD I have met in my life. Very impersonal, didnt explain anything unless I kept prompting, offered no suggestions or recommend for any treatment. Kept referring to me as Asian & I am latin. Asked her what I should do to help my skin she said it would take too long for her to figure out what my skin is reacting to. I left with no advice whatsoever. She is obviously very intelligent but treats people horribly. If you know how to diagnose yourself & know exactly what treatment you need she is very professional & capable, but do not hope for her to share her thoughts or explain anything to you w/out continuing to prompt her & as she will offer no medial advice.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2013

One of the worst doctors I've ever come across. I went in for a full-body mole checkup. She had me take my shirt off and sat across from me for 15 seconds and said everything looked ok. She more or less checked my torso and nothing else from about 5' away. Awful.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2011

Dr. Kim T. Tang's Credentials

• University Of California, Irvine, California College Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Top Hospitals in Lake Forest, CA