Ratings for Dr. James P. Sosnowski

Dr Sosnowski has been my Gyn for several years and has helped me tremendously. I first came to him with a serious problem, he listened to my list of symptoms, examined me and ordered testing. He performed the least invasive treatment and it was successful. When the problem recurred he took appropriate action and we moved on to the next step in treatment and I have had no further issues.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

Dr Sosnowski took time to explain everything to me during a very difficult pregnancy. His office was a bit disorganized but I think they just went through a lot of changes when the hospital purchased them and put in an electronic record

flag | Submitted January 24, 2015

Dr. Sosnowski was a nice man, and he seemed to know what he was talking about, but the problem was actually getting to talk to him. His practice, Assocites in Ob-Gyn, is horrible. Whenever I tried to contact my doctor, the staff would take a message but I would never receive a call back. Fertility treatment is a time sensitive issue, and if I cannot get a call back from my doctor in time, another month is lost. At my age, I don't have many child-bearing months left to waste. After dealing with them for six months, I stopped expecting a sense of urgency from them, and I stopped expecting any sort of courtesy from them. In the end, all I really wanted was competency, and they couldn't even provide that much. A complete waste of time and money. Avoid.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2014

Dr. James P. Sosnowski's Credentials

• Umdnj-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School (Grad. 1992)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal