Ratings for Dr. Jack D. Crocker

Dr. Jack is very thorough. He explained in detail about the results of my tests

flag | Submitted March 12, 2019

Dr. Crocker has really helped me after my car accident in early 2014. His care as put me in a position where I can sleep painlessly again.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

Dr. Jack D. Crocker's Credentials

Hi! My name is Dr. Jack Crocker. I was born and raised in Lebanon, Missouri. After graduation I moved to Springfield, Missouri and worked for a short time, until I was drafted into the U.S. Army. After my tour of duty I knew I wanted to do something to help other people. So, I went back to college and obtained my undergraduate degree in radiology. This enabled me to work in different hospitals while I finished my pre-med degree. With all the education I received, and the experiences I had in the hospitals, I really felt that there had to be another way to help others get and stay well, without the use of medicines or surgery. That is when I decided to go to Chiropractic college. I had been helped by Chiropractic when I was very young with headaches and I felt this was a great way to help others like it helped me. I thank the Lord every day for placing me here. I have seen so many people's lives changed through Chiropractic and the work we do here. If you are reading this I hope you give us a call, so we may have the privilege to help you get on the road to better health.

• Logan College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 1983)

Top Hospitals in Lebanon, MO