Ratings for Dr. Stephen J. Frania

My foot is so screwed up from this guys. seeking a new doctor now to fix his mistake! I also am getting a non union in my bone after bunion surgery he did. Same as the review below! I would not recommend...at all!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

Watch out. This guy runs a fellowship program which is dr speak for I do none of my own surgeries. I learned this after getting a non union in my bone after bunion surgery. He turns his surgeries over to his fellow as soon as you are asleep, he may or may not even be present for your surgery. Deceptive and dishonest.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

Being a nurse I had to do some checking when I broke my foot. I was pleased to know theCleveland Clinic recommends him. I have found him to be a good clinician and dialogues well with me about my questions and concerns! I would highly recommend him. I have had no pain after my surgery with a placement of a pin for my Jones fracture.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

Dr. Frania did not listen well. I find it difficult for a Dr Frania to assist patients when he fails to pay attention the symptoms and fail to review prior history.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

Dr Frania has done a very good job on my ankle replacement I am very happy with the out come.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2014

Xrays were not properly reviewed to see that the bones in my bone were not properly aligned, blamed swelling on scar tissue.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2013

Dr. Stephen J. Frania's Credentials

• Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Mentor, OH