Ratings for Dr. Ann A. Lafond

That's stupid of her that she don't wanna see new patients!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

Dr. Lafond has been a great Doctor as she has guided me through two cancer scares and two surgeries. Knowledgeable, quick and communicates well.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2014

Dr. LaFond is both professional and compassionate. She combines great expertise with a warm and caring personality, making it easier to ask difficult questions and be re-assured if there are concerns. Most of my office has ended up going to her because of these qualities.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2014

My husband and I have been going to Dr Ann Lafond for several years. She is always friendly, polite and helpful. Dr Lafond listens to your concerns and checks these concerns and anything else. We would highly recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2014

Dr. LaFond is the best! She's thorough, extremely knowledgeable and very personable. I feel confident with her.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2014

I had a skin check at UofM Dominoes Farms and they id'd a small mole that they said had to come out. Well I said that I had become quite attached to that mole as it had been that way for at least 35 years. No, we should take it out it was decided by UOFM. Well I consented to have it taken out and while in the room to have procedure done a resident said she would do it. Hmm, where is the "big guy'. To busy? I asked if there would be a scar on this humungus 3 mm mini-mole and she said Yep, there sure will be. What? I thought she was kidding. When she left the room for me to undress I left the building. I would not be a part of their science experiment. That is when I went back to Lafond. I had last seen her in 2009 and she actually remembered that the mole in question had not changed and did NOT have to come out. What a great turn of events. Stay with the pro. But if it did have to come out she would not leave a scar.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2014

I have been a patient for many years and have full confidence in the care I receive. She is very knowledgeable and explains treatments clearly. I have recommended Dr. Lafond many times and will continue. I appreciate the courteous and professional staff.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2014

Dr. Lafond brings a wealth of experience to Canton Dermatology. She is super smart, can diagnose quickly, and is very personable. I have always had a positive experience when seeing her. Highly recommend. Because she is in such high demand be prepared to wait a bit to get in if you are a new patient -- Well worth the wait!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2014

The staff greeted me with a smile and said I would be seen shortly.Dr. Lafond is very personable. She isn't in a rush and talks about any questions or concerns I may have. My nervousness went away right away because of her kind and caring bedside manner. Dr. Lafond Is great!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Lafond's for years. She has always been very thorough and has explained treatment options well. Her calming manner makes you feel at ease. The entire staff is both friendly and professional. I would recommend Dr. Lafond without hesitation.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2014

Dr. Ann A. Lafond's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1980)

AHC