Ratings for Dr. Doris K. Cope

A world of experience and expert in all pain modalities. Avoids narcotics but helps so much in lots of good ways. Kind and compassionate. Really listens and understands. Cares about the whole person.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

I loved her. She really understands the physiology of chronic pain. Can't recommend her enough to all my family and friends.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

Really great warm compassionate physician. Extremely knowledgeable and has lots if options that really helped a lot without narcotics

flag | Submitted February 8, 2015

Wonderful caring doctor who will really make a difference in your quality of life and not hook you on narcotics or write lots of dangerous prescriptions

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

Really knowledgeable professional but cautious with pain medications. If you want pills don't go see her as she will thoroughly investigate and check with all of your past doctors.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

I wish I could have given her staff a better rating as they were pleasant and helpful. The purpose of this is to warn others to stay away from her. The kindest way to describe her may be miserable. I would not let her treat a dog or a cockroach. She looked at me like I was just there for pain medicine talked to me for two minutes and wanted to give me an epidural. STAY AWAY!!!!!!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2014

She is experienced, kind and really helped me get back to work with much less pain. She is conservative in prescribing medication and will not get you hooked on harmful drugs.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2014

Dr Cope gave me hope and encouragement that I will get better and be strong again. I appreciated Dr Cope answering my questions. It was nice to talk to someone who seemed to understand the pain I had been experiencing in regards to my two herneated discs.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2013

All I can say - stay away from this doctor. She is forgetful and not really helpful. She is giving out epidural shots like candy. What turned out later after I went to a different doctor not what I needed.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2013

This woman has a special place in hell reserved for her. She treated me like an addict and like I had done something wrong by having this pain that has ruined my life for the previous five years. She discriminates based on age, insurance, and doesn't believe that other treatments haven't worked in the past. She and her residents have deliberately treated me roughly, and almost seemed to enjoy it. I can't get in to the details of what else she did, but no other pain doctor will touch me because of what she put in my records.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2011

Dr. Doris K. Cope's Credentials

• Arabic

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1982)

Healthnet