Ratings for Dr. Anthony Granato

I came to him after 3 months of CPAP therapy and told him I was ripping the mask off in my sleep and only getting 2 hours of sleep a night. He told me the card readout said I was getting six hours. I suggested maybe in the beginning, when I was on 'knockout' medicine, that was true; but for at least a month I've had no sleep. He began to get stern..."What do you want me to do!" Is all he would say. How about being compassionate to someone who's paying you for a service. How about believing someone instead of simply looking at a 90 day average readout from a machine. How about caring, taking a moment to say something like, "I understand you're having difficulty," and then treating/addressing what the patient is saying; not the machine. I suggested a new sleep study, a different machine, anything. The best he could offer is a pressure change...or nothing. Avoid this doctor. He made me feel like I was wasting his time, when in reality, he was wasting mine.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2013

Dr. Granato is a caring and kind person who is professional and knowledgeable. I had a stroke and Dr.Granato was ALWAYS there as the steady influence. He is the best person and the BEST Dr. you could ever want.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2011

Dr. Anthony Granato's Credentials

• Cornell University Medical College (Grad. 1996)

Emblem Health