Ratings for Dr. Glenna S. Jackson

Our family will not go anymore, we all are very disappointed.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

It was terrible, waited for a long time, staff was rude, place was not clean and doctor came late and was too rude, not going anymore.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2016

She is thorough, professional, and very nice. I recommend her. Her staff is wonderful, too. Great modern building I a convenient location.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

I've been going to Dr Jackson for 20 years, she is very moody. You never know when she comes in the room, if she's going to be friendly and personable or short and cold. My children do not like her at all, they've been going to this office since birth, would like to find them a new Dr. When she's in a good mood, I like her and she's a good Dr. When she's in a bad mood, I leave wishing I could find a new Dr.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2014

Dr. Jackson saw me only once on short notice about a year ago. Everything was fine with my visit. Her office was in the new Summa hospital. I needed lab tests, and they have a lab located right in the building. The lab tests took about 5 minutes. The whole appointment took less than an hour. It was a good experience. I hope to go see her again soon. I recommend her.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2013

flag | Submitted May 19, 2012

I have had Dr. Glenna Jackson for over 23 years. She ALWAYS takes the time to listen and pays attention to what info I give her, then gives her best course of action. I would highly recommend her to anyone. Her staff is also very helpful.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2011

Dr. Glenna S. Jackson's Credentials

• Northeastern Ohio Universities College Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Top Hospitals in Medina, OH