Ratings for Dr. Jackie L. Neel

Very caring. Listens and makes an effort to meet needs. Very patient. Does needed research to ensure good patient care.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2013

ALWAYS ON TIME. DOESN'T LISTEN TO SOMETHING SHE DOESN'T WANT TO HEAR. GET'S VERY MAD VERY EASILY. IS VERY KIND IF YOU ACT LIKE YOUR BOWING DOWN TO HER, BECAUSE OF COURSE SHE IS THE DOCTOR AND IS BETTER THAN YOU!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2013

Dr. Neel has always been very respectful and kind to me. She listens to what I have to say and tries to help. She's definitely the best psychiatrist I've had. She's always on time too, which is a plus.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2008

After several visits I still had a hard time getting her to listen to my needs. Despite what the other review said, she did seem to be a little pushy with the meds. Kind woman, good intentioned, but not for me.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2008

It's been a while since I saw her, but she was wonderful. Listen to what my goals were and didn't push any meds. She even listened to me about that.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2007

Dr. Neel is always so caring and friendly. She has really helped me through some tough times and although I am resistant to many medications, she has stuck with me and found the right treatment for me. I highly recommend Dr. Neel.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2006

Dr. Jackie L. Neel's Credentials

• Oklahoma College Of Osteopathic Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 1980)

Commercial Insurance Company