Ratings for Dr. Linda Swan

Overheard front desk whispering saying my insurance wasn't working and they decided not to tell me and as I was called back for the appt had to ask the dr about what I heard. They were just going to wait till the appt was over and I owed them. Not to mention I asked if they accepted my insurance over phone before scheduling and they said yes but when I arrived they said no because "most people have the coverage they accept" but not me. Failed to mention that before I drove an hour. Communication is key.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

I switched to Dr. Swan's office because of previous experience with her associate, Janet Hostetler CNP. I didn't have any experience with Dr. Swan herself until I got pregnant. I'd had a bad experience with my former OB, but Dr. Swan has a very reassuring presence. We had a few scares along the way, but she always took care of everything quickly and kept us informed. The times I had problems after hours, she called me back personally, and was professional but understanding. I trust her and highly recommend her as an OB.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2011

Dr. Linda Swan's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Top Hospitals in Zanesville, OH