Ratings for Dr. Meryl A. Baurmash

Dr. B is very rude, every time I went in for my appointment she always was yelling at her staff and patients! She is very rough when doing work with your mouth and doesn't care. I wouldn't reccommend

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015

I am very surprised to see bad reviews on Dr. Baurmash! My kids love her and the staff and with every appointment their smiles get even more beautiful. Dr. B may come off abrasive and maybe seem irritable but that is just her personality. I happen to like it, and have and will continue to recommend my friends to her. My kids love her assistant Shawn. Very comfortable experience for us.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

Bad doctor. Very unprofessional, irritable, rude and clumsy. Yells at patients and staff. Poor hygiene standards. Very incompetent. Do not trust your precious kids to her care. Avoid at all cost.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

We have two kids in treatment with Dr Baurmash and we absolutely love her and the progress of our boys smiles!!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

Dr. Baurmash is an amazing orthodontist. She was the only orthodontist that was honest and not quick treat. I had taken my son to two other orthodontists who wanted to start immediately. Her staff is amazing and I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2014

Very clumsy. Very irritable. Poor patient-side manner. Do not recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2013

This doctor is very unprofessional. When I got my braces off, she took it upon herself to re-shape my teeth by filing them down to be more rounded, without asking me. Now one of my teeth is shorter than the other. I still have problems with my teeth today.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2012

Not professional and constantly yelling at her staff and even the patients. I felt uneasy and not a comfortable setting

flag | Submitted June 21, 2010

I think Dr. Meryl is wonderfull. Everything went as said for both of my girls. Thier teeth are beautiful, and the staff is friendly and very accomodating. I highly reccomend this ofice.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2009

i have also had a negative experience with her. she once was taking off the colored bands on my braces and dropped one in the back of my throat. i tried 2 use my finger to take it out of my throat and she yelled at me for interfereing with her work! also, she once yelled at me for eating a bagel- i mean screamed! and she gets infuriated if ur two minutes late! we cant help it if theres traffic! dont go to her- its a painful and stressfull experience. also dr b yells at her workers for no reason and is sneaky about the steps, whether or not ur going to have to invest in braces etc- she is not nice, althought i will say, the final product ends out nicely.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2009