Ratings for Dr. Ellen J. Schwartzbard

Not only does her bland personality not help the awkwardness of the gynecological visit, she is also rude, overly opinionated, and uses no tact when sharing her unsolicited relationship advice. She is a gynecologist and not a therapist. Dont expect to leave her office feeling great about the experience, save for the fact that it's over and you no longer have to interact with this vile woman.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

Dr. Schwartzbard is a great doctor, knowledgeable, and straightforward. I am 5 months pregnant and she has really reminded me of the importance of eating healthy and staying active. She has motivated me to maintain a healthy weight and stay active. I feel great and am really greatful for the guidance she has provided throughout my pregnancy. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2013

She told me that I was killing my baby because I had not gained enough weight during my pregnancy (Terrible morning sickness... I was throwing up everything I ate even after being put on medication to help prevent that!) She scared my mother half to death and had no qualms about telling me how poorly I was doing durring my pregnancy. MEanwhile I gained 16 lbs amd only 5'2" and was perfectly on target according to the other docs in the practice given my circumstances. The office is great but would def not go to her ever again!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2011

Dr. Ellen J. Schwartzbard's Credentials

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Top Hospitals in South Miami, FL