Ratings for Dr. Ruchi Taliwal

Dr. Taliwal is the very best!!! She has always taken to answer all of my questions. Her staff has been great too. I couldn't be happier to have Dr. Taliwal as my doctor.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

This doctor is horrible. H-O-R-R-I-B-L-E. She works at the same practice as my general practitioner, so i have only had to deal with her when my doctor is out of town. All she wants is to charge a visit fee. She is rude and in my opinion incompetent. She is one of those doctors that doesnt believe adults should be treated for ADD. I had a bad experience with her during this past year when she was covering for my doctor who was out of town. My advice to her is dont be a doctor if you don't know how to treat patients. This women needs to take a class on how to be respectful and show some compassion. i wouldnt refer my worst enemy to her.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

Dr. Taliwal has always taken the time to listen to me and answer any of my questions. Her staff in the office are just as amazing. I couldn't be happier to have her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

she listens and cares. i feel comfortable with her, my kids like her too.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2012

Way OVERCHARGED for diagnosing a sinus infection. Only saw her because my regular doctor was not in... Big mistake.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2012