Ratings for Dr. Terrence L. Meece

I have been going to Dr. Meece for more than 10 years. Left Family Clinic because they were never on time, never would see you ASAP, and more. Never have these problems with Dr. Meece. He is a wonderful doctor who is respectful and listens to the patient. Wish there were more like him. I'm so glad he has his office in Oak Ridge now!!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2012

I have been going to Dr. Meece for 8 years. The longest I have ever waited to see him is 10 minutes. If your appointment is at 10:00, you will see him by 10:10. He treats his patients with respect and cares about them. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a new doctor.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2011

I am 70 now and retired from teaching. I have medicare and a great secondary policy so I pay nothing. The care with this office is superior. Left another local doctors group because of horrible treatment - love this office - great doctor who cares and listens...

flag | Submitted December 14, 2011

Dr. Terrence L. Meece's Credentials

• Illinois Medical College (Grad. 1976)