Ratings for Dr. Steven R. Lafayette

Wheaton eye clinic is amazing. This doctor took over for a retired surgeon and is another excellent physician at this clinic.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2014

Dr. Lafayette did a great job removing cataracts that were making it almost impossible for me to drive at night. Although he is clearly very busy, I had the opportunity to ask any questions I had. Most staff were very polite and helpful except for the woman at the desk of the DuPage Eye Clinic. She was very rude when I asked her to look up my insurance info. on her computer since I brought my card to the first appt. where she entered it into the data base, but I was rushed and forgot my card for the second appt. It took her an extra minute of work, but she complained loudly in front of the waiting room patients, and threatened to cancel my surgery. It only took her a minute to find the info. on the computer, and when I tried to tell her I had been in a rush but knew they had the info already, she interrupted me saying, "That don't have nothin to do with nothin." Someone might want to surreptitious supervise her patient relations.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2012

Dr. Steven R. Lafayette's Credentials

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 2005)

Workers Comp