Ratings for Dr. Margaret A. Kelley

I waited for over an hour to see Dr. Kelley because she was at the hospital. I was her first patient when she came back, but she saw everyone else before she saw me. She spent all of 5-6minutes with me and that was it. Each time I go back, I feel like the experience become less personal and more like a drive thru transaction.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2015

Dr.; Kelley is very thorough. She makes you feel important. Tahnk you for a wonderful healthy baby!!!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

My pregnancy experience was bad with her, she didn't take me seriously at all and she did not discuss any type of birthing plan with me at all. She was basically in charge of everything, I understand I was young, but I was always very mature for my age and she did not take the time out to be able to get to know who I was and understand me. I'll never deliver with her again or recommend her.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

The best doctor. She listens to you and tries to solve the problem in terms that you understand.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2014

Didn't care to listen to my health problems, was rude & sent me to a specialist for testing that she didnt consult me about, that put me at a higher risk for miscariage. Will not be returning or recommend

Submitted April 16, 2013