Ratings for Dr. Geeta Sehgal

I miss Dr. Sehgal so very much. She was the best Dr. I found in SC area, and have not been back to any others.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2014

I'm VERY sad that she decided not to stay in practice. I really liked her a lot and did not want to look for a new doctor again. :( I wish her the very best of luck!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2013

I was so sorry to hear that she closed down her office. I wish her the best of luck! She was a great doctor.. Very helpful.. Very gentle.. And kind!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2013

she is a very cold and uncaring doctor. I have seen her a few times and she didn't have a good bedside manner either time. I went back to her for a serious issue and she was nasty and told me it was all in my head. I even had a friend with me that witnessed her behavior. My friend took me to the er after my visit with sehgal since she wouldn't help me and I had to have an emergency surgery done. As a result I lost my uterus. That was not all in my head.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2013

She is absolutely wonderful. She is young, gentle, caring, thorough, office staff is super sweet. I'd recommend her over and over again. I'm so sad that I moved too far away to keep her as my doc.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2012

Dr. Geeta Sehgal's Credentials

• University Of New England, College Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Newton, NJ