Ratings for Dr. Terence Degan

Dr. Degan retired some time ago. He just keeps coming to the office. Good luck seeing a specialist. His nurse Tina has the wrong job, as helping people doesn't suit her.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

We moved and before we did so I made an appointment for a physical for my son so that in our new location we would have no delay getting a physical signed so he could start school. I was told be the nurse and secretary that it would not be necessary as he had had a physical by Dr. Degan in the last 12 months. They told me if I did get a physical then I would have to pay as I already had had one in the last 12 months.Once I faxed the form to the office after moving I was told that Dr Degan would not sign it as it had been to long since his last physical. The form even said that the pt just had to be seen within the last 12 months. Dr Degan would not speak with us and the office staff would say I am sorry or hang up on us.Our new insurance did not begin fo 2 weeks and Dr Degan was still our PCP. It is pure laziness. We/our insurance paid for a physical and it was and it was valid and acceptable for the form we needed filled out but Dr Degan would not take the time to complete it.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2011

This Doctor is more concerned about himself than treating patients.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2011

Not always the advice you want to hear, but very honest.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2008

Dr. Terence Degan's Credentials

• Spanish

• Creighton University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)

Top Urgent Care Centers in El Dorado Hills, CA