Ratings for Dr. Bruce I. Rose

I saw dr. Rose in 2007. We saw another dr. Prior but she was awful. Thank goodness we found dr. Rose. I thought we received amazing care. He understood how hard this was and the practice held your hand through the journey. I had 2 in iris with dr. Schilling in Allentown. She messed up so bad. Someone who worked for her forgot to check are all the embryos. So she implanted the weakest ones. I saw dr. Rose for my third attempt of invitro. It failed. He told us that after the 4th attempt he would recommend us pursing another way to have a child or adoption. Our 4th attempt worked and our sone is now 7 years old.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2016

Please get a second opinion after seeing Dr Rose. He did testing on my husband and I after having difficulty conceiving and told us we had absolutely zero chance of conceiving unless we tried IVF. We were devastated and kept asking him if there were any other options because we couldn't afford it. He kept losing his patience with us the more we questioned if there were any other options. Needless to say, we didn't go through with IVF and three months after we saw him, we got pregnant naturally and now have a beautiful daughter. I really question his ethics and although I'm sure he helps some people, I feel his interests are solely financial.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

This doctor is ok. In the clarks summit office but when they don't check to make sure that you are the patient they are supposed to be seeing.that's a problem I will never go back. I will use his advice but that's it.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2015

I m very happy with the service at Infertility solutions Allentown office. I am taking an ongoing treatment with Dr Rose for Pcos and been trying to conceive.Dr. rose and staff have been very caring and understanding through my process as well as straight forward and realistic in terms of what to expect. Dr Rose will never make you feel rushed in an appointment he will take time to explain and answer every question you ask. Laura RN is very caring and will always help you in every possible way she but makes sure that you understand everything well . .The office staff brittany is always cheerful and smiling.Jane at the billing is very helpful and will explain to you and help you work with the insurance. They are very good with returning your calls and always accommodating with appointments .Infertility and trying to conceive is a emotional rollercoaster ride the team here truly supports you through this. I am hoping to conceive my first baby with the team here !

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

We learned more in our first visit with Dr. rose than in the entire year we spent going to our prior reproductive endocrinologist. Dr. Rose explained the issues we faced in a way that gives us hope that we will eventually have a baby. I am glad we got a second opinion with him.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

My wife and I went to see Dr. Rose in 2010 with fertility issues. He told us the problem was with my wife and we would not be able to have children naturally and would have to use IVF. We got a second opinion and found out there was NOTHING wrong with my wife and it was actually my issues. Dr. Rose NEVER checked anything on me and just pushed IVF. We used a natural method and just had our second child with no issues. We would have never been able to afford the IVF and would not be a family if we would have listened to him.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015

Never had a problem getting reimbursed and no problem with over charges... had twins!! A healthy and beautiful set of twins, boy/girl!! Will forever be grateful for my babies!! We saw 3 other docs before finding Dr Rose and he really knows what he's doing, finding solutions to reproductive problems. One small hiccup with the practice but life isn't perfect and it gets messy sometimes .. as long as we work together to find a solution everything will turn out alright.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2015

Dr. Rose and his staff made both my husband and myself feel like our dream could become a reality. After being told by my regular ob/gyn that I may never get pregnant I decided to get a second opinion. I am so glad I did and so glad I went with Dr. Rose. I only ever visited his Allentown office as it was closer for me and I was always seen at my scheduled time. Hardly ever a wait which was nice being as I often had to return to work after my appointments. Brittany, Jayne, and Laura are some of the most helpful, kind, and down-to-earth women I have ever had the pleasure to meet. Jayne explained to me why some things weren't covered under my insurance and also pointed out things that were. Brittany always helped my husband and I out with scheduling issues. And Laura helped me cling to my sanity after 6 negative pregnancy results. I finally got the call that my test came back positive on my 7th cycle and I felt their congratulations were sincere. I very highly recommend Dr. Rose!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

I made a very big mistake by choosing to ignore all the bad reviews for this doctor !!!!The Doctor is very nice when you first meet him. after he gets your $$$ well that is a different story!!!!! He makes you prepay (and OVERCHARGES) for things that are covered under insurance. He tells you that you will be reimbursed by your insurance company ,only for you to LATER find out that he has overcharged the amount that is allowed . Another words you will NOT be reimbursed fully. He has a horrible bed side manner!!!! His so called "special" for IVM is very deceiving and you WILL pay WAY MORE than what is advertised. My experience here was absolutely Horrifying ! and some of it almost UNBELIEVABLE. All i can say in closing, is that i chose to ignore the reviews on this Doctor, and I really wish i hadn't !!! I experienced a lot of the same issues they warned about and more.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2013

Dr. Rose and his staff are knowledgable and efficient. After years of undiagnosed fertility issues. Dr. Rose finally identified all the things contributing to my infertility and had a plan to address each one. After 3 cycles of mini-stim IVM we have a beautiful baby girl. Great Dr. Great staff I would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2013

Dr. Bruce I. Rose's Credentials

• Univ Of Miami Sch Of Med, Miami Fl 33101 (Grad. 1982)

UnitedHealthcare