Ratings for Dr. Daniel J. Broeske

After seeing more than 5 neurologist in the valley Dr. Broeske was the only one to find the right doze of prescription for my epileptic condition. Great person knew how to listen very knowledgeable & I had a lot of faith in him because he was my neurologist for the past 4 years. I'm extremely upset with Dr. Broeske for a selling his practice & leaving his office like bandit without him sending me a letter or notification on the mail or anything. That's something a criminal will do to just skip town & vanish from the face of the earth without leaving a trace. I had to call the Nevada board of physicians so they could help me find my file. Now I'm back to square one trying to find an honest descent neurologist in the valley so in the future I am fully released from my medical condition.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2014

by Stanley Baker on Mar 18th, 2013 very professional, has an genuine interest in providing the best care possible. Answers all questions honestly and in a way I can understand. Allows me to take part in my own treatment. The entire staff is very helpful. I would highly recommend Dr. Broeske

flag | Submitted July 8, 2013

NOT RECOMMENDED. This doctor does not listen to the patient. I came in with a long list of symptoms from seizure-like episodes, but he refused to address them at all. He didn't even put them into my file on the computer. He instead insisted on treating me for something I wasn't there for (I have essential tremors), and ignored my seizure-like episodes even when I had one in front of him. If anything, he seemed annoyed that my episode was keeping me from following his commands, like walking in a straight line and answering questions. I left his office with a misdiagnosis and never went back.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2011

Dr. Daniel J. Broeske's Credentials

• Medical College Of Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Avmed