Ratings for Dr. Vanessa R. Foster

Dr. Foster shows compassion and takes the time to listen to your concerns. She answers your concerns in a way that eases your thoughts. She kept me encouraged through my pregnancy and made sure medically that I was having a healthy pregnancy. (It was my first pregnancy and I was nervous and scared). She is a great gynecologist and I have recommended her to family and friends.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

I love Dr. Foster, shes the best gynecologist I've experienced. I would recommend her without hesitation.. She's very warm, knowledgeable and professional.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

Dr. Foster, Is an awesome gynecologist!! I've recommended her to all of my family and friends. I wouldn't see anyone else, because she's the BEST!!!!!!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

Today was my first time as a patient with Dr. Foster. She treated me with disrespect and had a terrible attitude. Upon entering the room she failed to even introduce herself to me to make me feel comfortable. She spoke to me in a very condescending manner. She failed to answer any of my questions concerning my issues and instead constantly asked me "Do you have any questions?". How can I ask questions if she isn't giving me any information that I didn't already know? She asked me if I was on birth control, and when I told her no she made an extremely sarcastic, rude remark, as if she personally judged me. While she completed my pap smear she was very rough and I don't even think she put the gel on the instrument used during a pap smear. Needless to say, it hurt and she did not even try to console me. When I told her it hurt and that she was moving too fast, she said "Girl, I have 12 more patients after you!", as if I was just a number that she needed to rush to get through with. I couldn't believe it! I literally started crying during the procedure and she did not even care. She just prescribed medication to me and left. I left around 5:45pm. Upon leaving I realized that the office closed at 6:00pm. So how could she possibly have had 12 more patients after me?? Sarcasm or not, she was rude and I will never return to this establishment again!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

Bad attitude she act like she hbd better things to do I would not recommend her to anyone she had a nose ring as well

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

She is really professional, and explains things well. I will always be her patient. I recommended her to several friends. They are all very happy too.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

I had seen a few other doctors at Women's Healthcare of IL before, but I've stuck with Dr. Foster for years now. They are all wonderful, but Dr. Foster and I have a similar personality, which I think helps when you're choosing any doctor. but especially an OB/GYN. I feel like she "gets" what my concerns are, and either reassures me that everything is OK, or we come up with a treatment plan that we both agree with. She doesn't waste my time either - which as a working woman, I appreciate! In and out and to the point! Love you, Dr. F!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

Dr. Foster has always been very compassionate and caring when I have seen her and I have had some complex and sensitive issues that needed to be discussed.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

Dr. Foster has been my doctor for years. She is very kind and never makes me feel rushed.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

This doctor was very insensitive. She walked in rudely and started telling me of all the things that are wrong. She was not conpassionate or caring towards my situation at all. She just wanted to be done with my appointment.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

Dr. Vanessa R. Foster's Credentials

• Illinois Medical College (Grad. 1997)