Ratings for Dr. Emil Dib

I am 10 weeks pregnant and having complications. I was told the Dr. was ordering follow up ultrasound almost 2 weeks ago and have not heard from anyone. I tried calling the office was told they were busy with patient and would return my call and that was 3 days ago and again heard nothing. I feel like they are avoiding me because of me being high risk and I will be looking for a new Dr. now.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2013

I don't recommend Dr. Dib to anyone. When my name was called for an appt me and my fiance waited for over a half an hr to be seen by Dr. Dib. He acted like he didn't even want to treat me when he was in the room. He was very rude. Evertyime I asked a question he had attitude. I requested to be weened off a medication and they didn't even do it. I had to ask twice before they would. And the medication your not supposed to take while pregnant. I used it before I was pregnant to quit smoking. They didn't even contact me on results of my ultrasound a lady performed. She assured me that when Dr. Dibs found the results that I would be contacted by phone. I never was. Dr. Dib treats his patients poorly. And he is very disrespectful. I don't recommend him at all.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2013