Ratings for Dr. Ethan Q. Nguyen

The doctor here is very smart, funny, and a compassionate. My acne cleared up very quick and has stayed controlled ever since. The staff is very helpful and pleasant, I would recommend this doctor to my friends.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2013

Dr nguyen is only concerned with making money, he spent 5 minutes with me after waiting for over 45 minutes in the waiting room. The front desk girl is rude and I hardly understand the doctors English.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2013

Dr. Ethan Nguyen is the absolute WORST doctor I've ever seen in my life. I recently went back since my regular derm was on vacation. His staff are very rude + impatient. They don't understanding billing + try to RIP YOU OFF. The nurse + her INTERN were going to perform a procedure on me without even asking me! I had to vehemently object to such unprofessionalism + insist Dr. Nguyen do it himself. Incredible how RUDE and ABRUPT he is. When His Majesty Nguyen finally decides to join you, his ego fills the whole room-making a diagnosis within 10 seconds. He rushes out the door as fast as possible. Before I even got 3 words out, he was already throwing prescriptions at me left and right that I ALREADY TRIED BEFORE and DIDN'T WORK! When I tried to show him the extensive bruising+clotting on my legs due to an antibiotic HE prescribed me, he REFUSED TO EVEN LOOK AT THEM-interrupting me again and dismissing the damage as "taking too much aspirin." STAY AWAY! Don't feed this quack's ego.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2012

He seemed like a good doctor the first couple of times I went to see him in 2011, but this last checkup for acne was a complete turn off. He didn't listen to a word I had to say especially when I told him the antibiotic he prescribed is too expensive for me (a DAW, $800 pill, $100 with insurance). I told him I have been using my topical medication then he lectured me on how if I'm not using all of my medication my acne will not get any better. I restated that I am using the topical medication and I got an "Oh, that's good" response. I also did not like the fact that he also told me I HAVE to use acne extraction and the blue light treatment at his office in order for my acne to go away. So not only would I have antibiotics and face creams, I would have to go into the office once a week for blue light and once a month for extraction. I would not recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2012

Don't go to this doctor! I was severely disfigured by this doctor and was given an overdose of medication which caused a wasting of the fat at the injection site which was about one inch deep and two inches wide! I had to undergo plastic surgery to attempt to repair the damage (which was impossible to completely fix). I am left with a four-inch incision scar that is ugly and uncomfortable. Can't stress enough how incompetent this doctor is. Avoid him at all costs!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2012

My GP recommended Dr Nguyen to remove a cyst on my back. After a complete consultation and examination I had the cyst removed and a biopsy performed. The staff and Dr Nguyen kept me informed at all times with regard to what they were doing and why. I have follow up visits every 4 months to check for skin cnacer. Great Dr with a great staff.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2011

Dr. Ethan Q. Nguyen's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1991)

Qualchoice