Ratings for Dr. Joseph B. Furlong

I was charged the standard amount for an ultrasound, but then I decided not to have Dr. Furlong perform the procedures on my legs. In an apparent act of retaliation, I later received a bill for the initial cursory exam of over $755. That's more than they charged me for the ultrasound! If you do go to this doctor, make sure that you get quotes in advance before you let them do anything to you.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2016

Dr Furlong is the only one I use to get varicose procedures done. I trust him 100% and does an excellent job every time.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

I thought the vascular screening they gave me was very informative and done in a timely matter. Dr. Furlongs personalized attention made me comfortable with choosing the best options for my treatment. Great place:)

flag | Submitted June 27, 2015

Dr Furlong works harder and has more experience than any other vein doctor in El Paso

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

Dr Furlong is excellent! I feel so much better now that I have seen a professional about spider veins. Thank you, Dr, for helping me.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

I have felt such a difference in my legs! I couldn't thank Dr Furlong and PVS enough!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

PVS has done a superb job! My legs don't hurt as much and I've seen a difference in the way they look as well. I HIGHLY recommend them! Their treatment really works!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

Dr. Joseph B. Furlong's Credentials

• Creighton University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal