Ratings for Dr. Hong C. Trinh

This is the worst doctor I ever seen. I have a appointment with her at 3pm but when I came I have to wait for her 1 hour and I see a lot of people are waiting, too. The first time I see a doctor take walking patients like that. And even I have an insurance but her staff asked me to pay $80 before I meet the doctor???? Then, she take me to the room and let me wait there for 25 minutes more. Then, doctor H Trinh come, she ask me what do I come for? She did not care about my medical record. I said I want a pregnancy test. She check my blood pressure and say "you are normal but I don't know you're pregnant or not I have to transfer you to another place I am not doing that". while she asked me lots of stuff about my personality, it's not relate to my case. So what I waste money for her for nothing. She doesn't help me at all, useless doctor ever in the world. Everybody do not count her if you're sick otherwise you will have bad experience. STAY AWAY FROM THIS WOMAN.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2011

Dr. Hong C. Trinh's Credentials

• University Of Wisconsin Medical School (Grad. 1983)

Health Alliance