Ratings for Dr. Daryl J. Victor

My husband has been seeing dr. Victor for about 3 years. We have always found him to be a competent, professional, and caring professional. He's willing to listen and help with medications and therapies that will help my husband improve his quality of life.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

I found this doctor to be very thorough in his neurological examination. He took the time to carefully listen to all my complaints and order all tests needed. I highly reccomend him. My rheumatologist referred me to him and in my opinion he is a kind, caring and an excellent neurologist.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2013

I made an appointment in early April for June 11, as this was the first day when I could have the first appointment of the day. Those of you who know how long you can wait for a New York City Doctor I am sure understand. I called the office at Methodist Hospital a few hours ahead of time to ask for a fax number so the Doctor could have the appropriate information. I was told he was on vacation and immediately put on hold, for 15 minutes. I then hung up and called back. I was told, when I asked why I was on hold for 15 minutes, with a voice dripping with attitude, " We have two people and nine lines". She had no record of me or my information. When I then called the people at Maimonides they said they also heard many complaints from people like me about the staff at that office. So, he might be a good doctor but I wouldn't waste my time, again, dealing with that office. Now, I will look for another Doctor.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2013

Was very disappointed with Dr. Victor...all he did was write perscriptions and tried to convince me to take an anti depressant when i had a real injury issue.He did not diagnose the problem and seems like he is into guess work. stay far away.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2012

GREAT DOCTOR!WE WENT TO THE DOCTOR WITH NEUROLOGICAL PROBLEM,TREATMENT HE PRESCRIBED WORKS WELL. WE ARE SO HAPPY AND LUCKY WE FOUND HIM!THANK YOU DOCTOR!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2011

Dr. Daryl J. Victor's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 1997)

MB Health