Ratings for Dr. Todd A. Moffatt

Dr Moffatt and his staff are amazing! I had a foreign body in my arm removed, that got infected, and I had to be hospitalized for 7 days. Dr Moffatt and his staff were very attentive. He went above and beyond to make sure I was as comfortable as I could be. When I got discharged from the hospital I was uncomfortable changing the dressing and his staff would change it for me. I recommend his office to everyone!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

I was very pleased with my experience. His staff was extremely helpful and very respectful. My surgery was done in his office and I was very pleased. I had a gland removed. Everything went well.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

My wife was referred to this doctor for gall bladder surgery. When we arrived for her appointment we gave them our insurance information. The lady at the front desk stated in a very condescending way "I'm sorry but we don't take any of the Obamacare insurance!" We called our insurance company who reassured us that Dr. Moffatt was indeed a network physician for this insurance company. Very unprofessional of the receptionist to act this way. When a member of a physician's staff acts this way I just wonder how that physician acts???

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

Dr. Todd A. Moffatt's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)