Ratings for Dr. Henry Grass

Dr Grass often looks like he is falling asleep during sessions or loosing attention (it may be a medical condition but he should share that with the patient considering attention is so important in this field of medicine.) I have been a patient of his for a long time, he's consistent, friendly, caring, but I do always feel like I have to take initiative to get results. He often seems to skim the surface on issues or waits for the patient to take the initiative in delving into deeper issues during talk. He is good on medication management and willing to work with new ones but my experience is he lacks in initiating on the social dialog that may be needed to go along with medication in treatment. I have very mixed feelings. I know another patient who has seen him for a long time and exchanged thoughts and we pretty much come up with the same critique.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

You cant go wrong with Dr. Grass. He is kind and caring and helpful. Refreshing from some of the doc's that are out just to make a buck. Dr. Grass cares~ Thank You For Being such a helpful kind and caring doctor.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2014

Dr. Grass has been my doctor for over 20 years. He is the best!!! Always helpful...always kind...and very informative. Glad to have him for my Doctor. *THANK YOU DR. GRASS* for helping me soo much.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2012