Ratings for Dr. Ahmet R. Sayan

I've been to several cardiologists and rate Dr. Sayan the best by far. He is extraordinarily knowledgeable and professional while having a fantastic personality and relationship with his patients. He takes the time to discuss your condition with you, answers your questions, and works with other doctors to help you get complete care. I trust him completely and highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

Dr. Sayan was the only doctor available when I needes an appointment. I got very lucky! My husband had done a cold sales call at the office and tolde he was a nice man -- that was all I had to go on. Dr. Sayan has now been my doctor for a few years of tricky cardiology issues. He has taken great care of me, and I trust him completely. I am in the health care field and recommend him to anyone who needs a cardiologist. I am so fortunate that he is my doctor.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

Dr. Sayan is easy to talk to and answers all your questions. He takes time with you and explains treatments.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2014

Dr Sayan has very good knowledge also Dr Sayan and his his office staff are very helpful to me and all my friend who are recommended by me

flag | Submitted January 10, 2013

Dr Sayan is a very caring dr. He takes time with his patients and is do whatever is necessary to provide appropriate treatment.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2011

Dr. Ahmet R. Sayan's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 1993)