Ratings for Dr. Kiya Movassaghi

My overall experience has been awesome. The staff has been very supportive and have answered all my questions.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2019

I have had a positive experience throughout my care at Dr Movassaghi's office, the staff is friendly and efficient while anticipating upcoming concerns. I felt from the beginning everyone in the office had my best interests in mind and I am impressed each time I visit with the compassion and expertise each team member has.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2019

I have been coming here for 8 years and will never go anywhere else. Dr. Movassaghi and his staff are so warm, professional and welcoming. I have always been happy with Dr. Movassaghi's work, both surgically and non surgically. I have also have had treatments with the esthetician and also Karen, the injector. My family has also come for treatments, and I recommend Dr. Movassaghi to anyone I come into contact with.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2019

Results of procedure were more than satisfactory. Doctor and staff very proficient, listened to what I wanted to accomplish.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2019

The staff are amazing and Dr. Movassaghi is absolutely the best!! Very caring

flag | Submitted April 25, 2019

Ive had nothing but an amazing experience with Dr. Movassaghi. Him and his whole staff have been very helpful and professional.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2019

From the office staff, to the billing, to the doctors...everyone is helpful and friendly.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2019

Very professional, great results. I appreciated that Dr. M does Botox and filler injections himself, he approaches the procedures as an artist and M.D., rather than the way a technician would.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2018

Was very satisfied with the experience. The second surgery was a bit of a surprise, of course. But everyone was very supportive.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2018

I have been very impressed with all of my care. Most exceptional and professional care and concern. Frankly I am not sure why anyone would go anywhere else! Fantastic job Dr. Movassaghi and Staff!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2018

Dr. Kiya Movassaghi's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Movassaghi came to Eugene, Oregon in 2002 after 14 years in Boston where he completed his medical and surgical training at Harvard Medical School. His practice focuses on cosmetic and reconstructive plastic surgery. He also received his DMD at Harvard Dental School, where he graduated magna cum laude. He followed this degree with a residency in maxillofacial surgery at Massachusetts General Hospital.

• English

• Harvard Medical School (Grad. 1995)

• Liposuction