Ratings for Dr. John G. Highfill

Horrible. Discounting and impatient. Rude, insensitive with minimal knowledge.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2014

he is easy to talk to and understanding. He has a great personality and knows all about medicine. He is fast and skillful in his work.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

I agree with the other people who talked about his bedside manner. He talks down to the older patients, does not listen to the problems, and no one listens to the needs of the patients. He arranged surgery for something and never discussed it with the family. The patient was getting ready for surgery when the surgeon walked in and realized that the patient didn't need any operation. He will not return phone calls and when approached, he will not talk with family members.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

Dr. Highfill, understood and was able to take care of my sons needs having downs syndrome I would recommend him to everyone. Wonderful staff, a very pleasant and comfortable experience . Dr Highfill is our family doctor now.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2014

My mother, 84, is his patient. My experience has been once in his office when I accompanied my mother for a first time visit after just being released from the hospital, and once, recently in the hospital. John highfill should not be practicing medicine. He will not be questioned and if you do, he simply refuses care. He is unaware of side effects of the drugs he prescribes which, from another drs opinion, could be my mothers cognitive issue....she's over medicated! Shes the only mother I have and as her daughter, I have every right to question his care. Oh...but wait...he refused care in the hospital because I questioned him. Final words...if you can care for yourself and possibly know a witch doctor, you might be better off then under this mans care.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2014

I absolutely would never go to this doctor. He is not knowledgeable and has no compassion. Very bad bedside manner.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2014

Dr. John G. Highfill's Credentials

• University Of Colorado School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Commercial Insurance Company