Ratings for Dr. Michael D. Wood

My very 1st visit & I am so pleased with the whole experience! I felt very comfortable with Dr Wood, his knowledge & bedside manner is the absolute best! Made me feel important & not “just another patient.” The staff, fantastic! I’d heard so many good things about this clinic & I am SUPER glad I listened!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2019

Excellent customer service! Dr. Wood and his nurse could not be any better!!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2019

I had been having issues for awhile now, I finally made an appointment with Dr. Wood and I am so thankful I did. He and his staff took the time to talk with and explain what was going on with me. They are the BEST!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2018

Best doctor and staff around! I have been going to this clinic since 2012 and have always had phenomenal care!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2018

My appointment with Dr. Wood was wonderful. It meant a lot to me that he took the time to listen to my concerns. His bedside manner is excellent and so are his nurses. He was informative, gentle and kind. I am very happy to have found Dr. Wood!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2018

My appointment with Dr. Wood was the most thorough gynecological visit I have ever had. He has great bedside manner, pays close attention to detail, and made sure I had a clear understanding of everything he explained to me. It meant a lot that he emphasized the things I should be most mindful of in regard to my age.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2018

I’ve been having some issues and have had bad experiences with doctors who had poor bedside manner in the past. Dr. Wood was so kind, patient, and took his time explaining everything to me in a way I could understand. I left feeling cared about and valued, with my problems addressed and a plan in place. I couldn’t ask for better qualities in a doctor.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2018

Quality, knowledge, gentle, outgoing with a super awesome attitude. I could not have asked for a better physician.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2018

Everyone is so nice. He explained everything. He’s not rushed and spent a lot of time with us.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2018

Was very pleased with my first visit here. All staff were extremely nice and very helpful. It is well worth the hour drive to this clinic every month. Glad i chose this clinic!!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2018

Dr. Michael D. Wood's Credentials

• University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

• BCBS Illinois