Ratings for Dr. Amirhassan Bahreman

i was calling the office for info in regards to a referral authorization issued by my insurance. the receptionist was very rude and was impolite to me over the phone. she said unfortunately we do not accept patients with your coverage and that dr. bahreman doesn't see patients with epilepsy and i'm going to hang up on you. i have contacted the corporate office at sharp in regards to this matter this is not the way receptionists should treat customers in hope they give better teachings in how they should speak when answering phone calls.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

Do not waste your time with this guy! Condecending and does not care about his patients. Saw him once, I am off to find a better neurologist .

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

He prescribed me a drug that causes birth defects without asking whether I was trying to get pregnant -which I am. I even mentioned that I was no longer taking birth control, which should have been a big tip off, but I don't think he cared or bothered to learn about the pill he was so eager to push on me despite the fact that I insisted that I previously tried it and it didn't work for me.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

Have moved on to a new neurologist. Dr Bahreman is a nice man but I always seemed to be somewhat confused about my care and what was going on. It did take 3 left messages before I could schedule an appointment, and I have a PPO.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

Dr Bahreman is my 3rd neurologist. He actually cared what was going on with me and had a totally different thought of what the other 2 neurologist thought of my condition. I look forward to meeting with him again!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014