Ratings for Dr. Hema Pandrangi

Dr. Pandrangi is the best female Interventional Cardiologist in this town. Last month, I had seen her for the 1st time and she was extremely helpful and diagnosed my problem. I will highly recommend her to anyone especially female patients. --- Karen P.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2017

Dr. Pandrangi has been very straight forward with my care and concerns. She has seen me outside the office and remembered my name and situations. She is very supportive in my thoughts, care, and health. Thank you so much, Dr. Pandrangi.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2017

Dr Pandrangi is through but caring. Without her diagnosis and testing, I probably wouldn't be alive today. She explained what need to be done in an informative and understandable way to me and my family.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

Dr. Pandrangi is responsible for saving my life. She is always helpful and concerned with my well being.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

I was switched to Dr Pandrangi after my cardiologist which I had been seeing for 3 yrs in that same group and he left the group and area. I waited 40 mins on her and when she entered the exam room she did introduce herself, however, without doing an examination on me she made a comment "you did not have heart attack". I was there for my yearly check-up. She then proceeded to leave room before I threw out a question about BP which she basically did not answer. She made me feel like I was a waste of her time. I would not recommend her and I will be looking for another cardiologist who care about the patient.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

Best Interventional Cardiologist in this town. Last month, I had seen her for the 1st time and she was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. Highly trained and she was nice in explaining step by before and after the procedure. I will highly recommend her to anyone. -- Susan

flag | Submitted July 26, 2012

Extremely good doctor. Good bedside manners; and knowledgable.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2011

Dr.Pandrangi is a very compassionate and knowledgeable cardiologist. She is always ready to answer my questions as well as takes the time to just talk.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2011