Ratings for Dr. Joel Boyd

Very professional, he was able to fix my knee which was a mess. Repaired mistakes from previous surgeries. Also repaired my fathers knee after a surgery that did not go so well! Listens to concerns, answers questions and is honest and forthcoming when you ask how this surgery will affect my quality of life. He never made promises he couldn't keep or lead me to believe the outcome would be better than we discussed. There are things a doctor cannot repair that was done previously like **** skiers running into you, doctor taking things out you needed. But amazingly enough when I met him my options were scope and clean it up every 6-8 week or replace the knee. That was over 10 years ago. I haven't been in pain or unable to do all the things I love like down hill skiing, hiking, rock climbing. I have recommended Dr Boyd to every one who talks to me about who I think is a good ortho surgeon. As a nurse I'm asked who would you go to.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2013

Dr. Joel Boyd's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)