Ratings for Dr. Daniel K. Wooster

Waited 1.5 hours to be seen by doctor. When asked why taking so long, advised by his nurse I was not the first patient in the morning so doctor was behind. Then found out that the doctor was seeing patients that had appointment scheduled after my appointment. Not first time this had happened.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

I seriously just had THE BEST doctors appointment as an adult EVER!!!!!!!!! NICEST staff and GENUINELY nice, not that fake nice (and trust me nurses, we notice!)! And I have never had so much fun talking with a doc, he was kind, down to earth, relateable (even though he is my dad's age)! Dr. Wooster @ Family Medicine Associates BRAVO! Reasonable and afforable pricing too! I only had to pay $7 for a back xray!!!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2014

We enjoyed having Dr. Wooster for our family physician for a few years. He helped our boys get through some very tough stuff and guided us in their care. He is a very nice doctor who really cares about his patients. We left him because we felt maybe he had been led by promotional hype that caused him to start asking us how our allergies were, when we never had allergies, before. All the docs we had seen in the office started asking that as a first question after they opened the door, like the order taker at the restaurant always has to ask if you want a turnover with that meal. We went back to a prior doc we really trusted, after that. Dr. Wooster is a very good doctor and a very nice man. If he could survive the costs, he would do great with a private practice.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2011

Dr. Daniel K. Wooster's Credentials

• Oklahoma College Of Osteopathic Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 1985)

Providence