You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Lakshmi Rani Laguduva

flag | Submitted August 14, 2015

I had a great experience with this doctor. She helped me diagnose my fibriod, which was giving me problem for long time and nobody would diagnosed it. I am feeling much better after her treatment.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

Zero knowledge - she even don't deserve to be a qualified midwife .very lethargic and a worst attitude . She prescribed a allergic medicine to me even though she is aware of that and she dint respond when I call her for allergy. She dint diagnose sciatica during pregnancy and even after 7 months of postpartum rather she say cramp and muscle pull . I have more reasons to say her a worst choice but I just stop because it's stressful to think about the harm she done to me .

Submitted April 6, 2015

She is one of the best doctor in Morris county. She is very punctual.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2015

Dr. Lakshmi rani is very good human being. Spending time to hear our problems.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

Dr. Laguduva is a very personable doctor. In my pregnancy I never felt anxious and always got good advise for healthy pregnancy. She has good bedside manners and excellent skills with delivery. I will be happy to have my next delivery with her.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2014

My wife chose 1:1 to deliver our first child. Doctors Convery and Garfinkle were exceptional, as was the Mid-Wife, Tina. I never felt that Dr. Laguduva had my wife's best interest in mind and she always seemed to have an attitude or be condescending. We will absolutely return to 1:1 for our next child, but will be sure not to schedule any appointments with Dr. Laguduva.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

She has no clue what she is doing as a gynecologist. Not a good choice!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2013

Dr. LAKSHMI RANI LAGUDUVA seems to have a attitude and I felt she didn't really listen to me as a patient.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2013

Dr. Lagaduva is an excellent doctor. All of the doctor's affliated with this practice are really good. The staff is very personable. The office is conveniently located right across the street from Morristown Memorial Hospital which is an absolutely wonderful hospital.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2011

Dr. Lakshmi Rani Laguduva's Credentials

Updates

• A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Excellent doctor. Very calm and knowledgable during my delivery. Great experience."

August 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a great experience with this doctor. She helped me diagnose my fibriod, which was giving me problem for long time and nobody would diagnosed it. I am fee..."

April 28, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Zero knowledge - she even don't deserve to be a qualified midwife .very lethargic and a worst attitude . She prescribed a allergic medicine to me even though sh..."

April 6, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "She is one of the best doctor in Morris county. She is very punctual."

March 1, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Lakshmi rani is very good human being. Spending time to hear our problems."

October 16, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Laguduva is a very personable doctor. In my pregnancy I never felt anxious and always got good advise for healthy pregnancy. She has good bedside manners a..."

September 8, 2014