Ratings for Dr. Christine M. Jones

Very dedicated and very knowledgeable doctor!! The best doctor I've met so far

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

Dr Jones is amazing. She goes the extra mile and sincerely cares.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

Dr. Jones is a very good doctor. I've had many doctors in the past and without a good bedside manner, all the knowledge in the world doesn't mean anything. She's not only smart, she's very caring and sweet. I'm so glad I went to her by mistake because now she's my PCP which says a lot. I was supposed to see a different doctor in the building she works in but that doctor didn't have an opening quick enough so I decided to see Dr. Jones and I'm so glad I did. I'm sticking with her and anyone looking for a good doctor who's sweet and friendly will find exactly that with this doctor.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014

Dr. Jones is amazing. After having my first 2 appointments with her I can confidently say she is a wonderful doctor. I'm a rather anxious person and she made me feel very comfortable. After having so many doctors who seemed just okay, it is nice to have such a great doctor.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2014