Ratings for Dr. Phillip H. Nakano

Love him, even years later doctor's have asked me who did my surgery sp they can refer their patients bc his eork os so great.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2017

I've had extensive surgeries with Dr. Nakano in the past two months (breast lift & augmentation reinforced with strattice, liposuction, full tummy tuck with muscle repair) and both Dr. Nakano and his staff have been incredible thorough, meticulous, cautious and compassionate. It was only after extensive research and interviews that I selected Dr. Nakano, specifically due to his demonstrative expertise in new and emerging surgical techniques and the beautiful work he's done on highly complex cases. I've had some slight complications due to my skin composition and activity level and they have been completely on top of ensuring that I heal and scar well, despite my complaints about the timeline and methodologies. I would send anyone to see him - really an outstanding example of what it means to be a doctor and a surgeon. Lisa, his practice nurse, is also wonderful. She is sharp and highly competent with loads of experience. They were also more affordable than other DRs I consulted with!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2011

Dr Nakano is the best doctor I have ever encountered. He is professional, caring, and a very talented doctor. He has done several procedures for myself and I have recommended him to many others. He truly takes great pride in his work.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2009

Dr. Nakano is a very careing doctor. He takes alot of time with you and makes sure you understand everything about your procedure.He has a wonderful bedside manor. He never seemed rushed. He took his time and was very precise in everything he did. Even when I had to call him from home after my surgery, he was very patient and helpful in calming me down and took alot of time with me even on the phone. I knew he cared!He is a wonderful doctor and I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2007

A very kind physician. He spent a great deal of time with us and treated my child like his own. I would use him again in a heartbeat.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2005

Dr. Phillip H. Nakano's Credentials

• Emory University - School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Uhc