Dr. Renju A. Thackenkary

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Renju A. Thackenkary

excellent care, at a fair price. I am happy I found the practice.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

I recently moved to Frederick and when it came time to find a new dentist I was hesitant as we all can be when going somewhere new. The reviews I read online about Opal Ridge all seemed good so I decided to book an appointment for a cleaning. It's very convenient to my home which is a plus! Dr. Thackenkary and his staff were very nice and professional. I had filled out my forms previous to my visit so I had very little wait time before entering the exam room. Dr. T came right in and introduced himself and was very pleasant. The x-rays were digital making that a much better experience then I have ever had. He cleaned and polished my tooth and it was all relatively painless. Dr. T then went over his findings in detail with me and I felt very well taken care of. I am very pleased with Opal Ridge Dental. Thank you!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

Dr. Thackenkary and the entire office staff are excellent!! They are very kind and Dr. Thackenkary is very informative. The office is very clean and they are punctual. Definitely would recommend .

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

Very clean office. Nice staff. Won't find many practices like this. Very kind and informative dentist. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2015

Staff Very professional and facility new and very clean

flag | Submitted October 12, 2015

Excellent service at Opal ridge dental! I was very happy! Lucia

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

After having a bad experience at another dentist office, I felt extremely at ease with Dr. Thackenkary and will definitely be coming back. He reassured me that they do not do any procedures unless they talk to me about it first and if my insurance covers it or not. He is also friendly and knowledgable.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2015

Always friendly. Dr T explains everything and has a pleasant, reassuring manor. Both thumbs up.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

Amazing experience! Highly recommended, very professional. Beautiful office and friendly staff. Dentist was smart and prepared. Awesome overall experience! Best in Frederick!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

Dr. Thackenkary was very patient and kind and did an excellant job on a tooth of mine that had to be surgically removed! The aftercare instructions were very thourough and helpful. I was able to be taken same day after my financial form was approved and couldn't believe that he took so much time with me!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

Dr. Renju A. Thackenkary's Credentials

• English
  • Hindi
  • Spanish
  • Malayalam

• New York University (Grad. 2010)
  • Calicut Medical College (Grad. 2005)

• Dental exam