Ratings for Dr. Joshua L. Ward

For years I have been pleased with Dr Ward. His staff lacks proper phone etiquette and respect for patients, but for his experience and expertise I will continue to use him.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

Wonderful doctor has delivered one of my babies , him and his staff are wonderful and very kind.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

I wouldn't have made it though my pregnancy without Dr Ward. He went above and beyond for my husband and I and we could never thank him enough. He is an excellent OBGYN and I will never use another one.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2014

Dr. Ward has been the best during a very horrible pregnancy. He listens and tries to help even when it's a long shot. I changed from another doctor after my last pregnancy and I have to say it was one of the best decisions I made. He listens...cares...and doesn't make you feel awkward no matter what you have going on. I can't say enough good things. I am very very thankful to have had him this time around! :)

flag | Submitted October 25, 2013

I went to Dr. Ward for treatment for severe endo, with the hopes of him diagnosing the disease (I knew I had it but had yet to be dx) and then performing surgical procedure to remove. I got into see Dr. Ward sick, weak and full of pain only to have him do physical and schedule Vaginal us. Returned for results and Dr. Ward went over them and said basically okay, few cysts here and there, blah blah blah. So next he scheduled Uterine biopsy; now I'm still HURTING really bad at this point basically begging for hystc. Test comes back no disease of Uterine. Sets me down and says nothing more he can do for me due to insurance...hmmm...insurance pays 100% so not sure what?? Long story short, I went immediately to see Dr. Andrew Cole, he did exam and scheduled me for hyst following week. Don't bother with Ward, go straight to Cole and don't waste your time if you have endo issues, or pain issues. Trust me!!!!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2013

Dr. Ward is extremely nice and did not mind answering my tons of questions. This is never a comfortable situation, but I did not feel awkward at all. The staff was so sweet and asked how I was doing everytime I was there. I had a few follow up appointments and never felt that I was being rushed or left without answers. You could not ask for a better doctor!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2013

I would definitely recommend Dr. Ward. He is a great doctor and goes above and beyond for us.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2012

Dr Ward was very personable, supportive, skilled, and kind during my pregnancy and resulting c-section. I would recommend him!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2012

This dr. is totally great. He explains everything and is extremely personal and makes an uncomfortble situation completly professional in comprehensive terms. Great to have this care w/out feeling weirded out about actually talking about stuff.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2011

I really am thankful to have found Dr Ward. He never rushed me during a visit. He cared! I just had my hystorectomy 6Sept, and the hospital staff was caring and so helpful! I really cant thank them enough for being so kind. I would recomend n will recommend him to my family n friends!!! Thank U Dr Ward!!!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2011